Health (171) Housing / Transportation (54) Low Income / Financial Support (38) Substance Use / Addictions (26) Mental Health / Counselling (46) First Nations (73) Seniors (24) Child, Youth & Family (119) Community Services (28) Abuse / Neglect (29) Education / Employment / Development (33) Gov't / Legal / Complaints / Advocacy (35)  
Questions or comments?
Send us feedback

Abuse / Neglect - Information / Websites - General

Child & Family Services Office for Hazelton

A variety of child, teen, and family services are available throughout the province. Use this contact information to inquire about, or find, the services closest to you.more info

Address / Contact Info
Government of BC
2210 HWY 62
, Hazelton, BC, V0J 1Y0
Phone: (250) 842-7624
Web Links Website

North Coast Transition Society

The North Coast Transition House Society is a feminist organization committed to addressing family violence with and on behalf of our community. We are dedicated to the empowerment of women and children.
more info

Address / Contact Info
1402 Park Avenue
, Prince Rupert , BC, V8J 3W6
Phone: (250) 627-8959
Web Links Website Email

Specialized Victim Assistance

Have you been sexually assaulted or abused? Are you the victim of violence in relationships? Are you being criminally harassed? If you answer yes to any of these questions, free confidential support and information is available to you.more info

Address / Contact Info
Northern Society for Domestic Peace
3772 1st Ave.
, Smithers, BC, V0J 2N3
Phone: (250) 847-9000
Fax: (250) 847-8911
Web Links Website Email